On 4th June 2018 our new registered office changed to CEMEX House, Evreux Way, Rugby, Warwickshire CV21 2DT, and it is important for us to continue to ensure all our stakeholders are made aware of this change. All official communication materials have now been changed, and this is a reminder to ensure you have included our registered office information in your email signatures in Outlook.
In the downloads section of UK News there is a file for you to copy and paste into your Signature in Outlook. To do this follow these instructions:
- Click on “Signature” in your Outlook Toolbar
- Select “Signatures”
- Select “Signature to Edit” and press OK
- Scroll to beneath your name and address
- Open the attached file – right click on the words, click copy
- Paste the file attached beneath your name and address details in your signature
- Click OK
This is how it will look when applied.
With effect from 4 June 2018 the registered office address for the CEMEX UK group of companies will be CEMEX House, Evreux Way, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2DT
If anyone has not already made this change, please do so immediately.