Our Pink Ladies in Rugby are trying to raise £1,000 for the Breast Cancer Charity by this Friday. If you are a CEMEX employee you could win an iPad mini.
For every pound you give on the JustGiving page you will be entered for a raffle ticket for the draw on Friday. Simply go to www.justgiving.com/cemex and make your donation. Between the 3,000 of us UK employees surely we can beat this £1,000 target!!!
As you will already know, this Friday will be ‘Wear it Pink’ to work day in support of Breast Cancer Campaign, in fact, the whole of October is officially ‘Breast Cancer Awareness’ month. If you are in the Rugby office there will be a lot going on for your entertainment and sponsorship!
If you aren’t in Rugby you can still get into the spirit by wearing something pink, buying a raffle ticket to win an iPad mini via the just giving page (www.justgiving.com/cemex/, or voting for your favourite cake on Shift (hopefully the pictures will make it up there in time…).
So on Friday you can:-
- Wear something pink to work for the fun of it – be it pink socks, shirt, jumper, jewellery or lippie and donate via the JustGiving site ://www.justgiving.com/cemex/ :
- Bake a cake and enter our ‘Great Pinkish’ bake off – judged by our very own Country President – Jesus ‘Hollywood’ Gonzalez and Stephanie ‘Berry’ Whitwood from reception!
- Bake us a cake that can be sold slice by slice
- Donate via the pink box in reception
- Come down to the canteen and have a browse through the stalls in there which will include:-
The Book People / Neal’s Yard / Chocolates for Chocaholics / Ever popular cake stall
These people will be down in the canteen on Friday from 11am, so please do pop down and support – or pop in during your lunch hour.
We will also be running a raffle with the top prize being an iPad Mini very kindly donated by the CEMEX Foundation. Raffle tickets are a £1 per ticket and can be bought from the following Pink Ladies, or on line:-
2nd floor – Lynsey Smith
3rd floor – Keisha Dawkins
4th floor – Kirsty Brine
6th floor – Ellen Boylin
We are still accepting raffle prizes, so please contact any one of us if you have something you would like to donate.
And, for those of you who don’t carry cash, there is a Just Giving page – https://www.justgiving.com/cemex/
Please help us support and fundraise for this very worthwhile cause and come down to the canteen on Friday.
We will advise the time of the ‘Great Pinkish’ bake off judging once we know Mr Gonzalez’s movements on Friday.