Go to the following areas of the business and individuals who were recognised at the Mineral Products Association Health and Safety Awards last Thursday. The photo shows colleagues who were recognised for their contributions.
Our other awards were:
- Logistics (Transport)
- CEMEX Floors (Engineering Initiatives)
- Asphalt, Sheffield Plant (Bitumen/Asphalt/Contracting)
- CEMEX Rail Solutions (Engineering Initiatives)
- Rugby Cement Plant (Engineering Initiatives)
Certificate of Merit:
- Logistics (Occupational Health and Wellbeing)
- Asphalt, Gartshore Laboratory (Bitumen/Asphalt/Contracting)
- Andrew Parsons – Cement
- Stephen Bull – Cement
- Nigel Mitchell – Cement
- Steve Taylor – Asphalt
- Rob Wilkinson – Logistics
The business also received a special award for our efforts to share Health and Safety good practice across the industry, one which everyone should be proud of.
In addition to the awards each of the MPA’s members signed a pledge to restate their aim to “achieve Zero harm by setting an example and leading in all aspects of safety and health”. Our very own Chris Leese also participated in a panel session in his role as Chairman of the MPA Health & Safety Committee.