On Friday 19th October you are invited to ‘Wear it Pink‘ in support of Breast Cancer (for more information: www.wearitpink.org). As most of you are aware, Wear it Pink is a charity that is close to our hearts having lost our lovely Steph a few years ago.
Our day of events begins at 7.30am – 9.30am where ‘The Big Bite’ Rugby will be in reception selling bacon, sausage or scrambled egg rolls.
Between 10.00am – 2.00pm we will have lots of fantastic events and stalls across the new 8th Floor Meeting Rooms including:
* Cake Stall (donations either shop bought or home baked will be gratefully received)
* The Book People
* Wendy’s Crafts
* Grab a Duck
* Henleys Chocolates
* A ‘Breast Friends’ of Northampton Representative will be available on the day to talk about breast awareness
We will also be holding ‘The Great PINKISH Bake Off’ with a celebrity CEMEX judge! So, bakers of CEMEX House, please unite and start creating some of your fantastic creations!
From Monday 8th October we will be selling raffle tickets on reception (tickets are priced at 50p a ticket/£2 a strip). Some of our fabulous prizes include:
- 2 x tickets for WASPS (donated by Wasps Rugby Club)
- Flower Bouquet (donated by Jeans Flowers)
- Afternoon Tea for 2 (donated by Catthorpe Manor)
- 4 x tickets for Escape Room, Birmingham
- £50 Voucher (donated by Red Lion Kilsby)
- 2 x Glee Club Tickets (donated by Glee Club Birmingham)
- 2 x Bottles of Wine (donated by Isobel Watson)
- £15 Meal Voucher (donated by La Casa Loca)
More to follow…..
Please put 19th October 2018 in your diaries and join us for a day of fun and fundraising for this amazing cause. Should you be unable to attend but would like to contribute we have set up a just giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cemexuk
If you would like to donate anything to the raffle then please contact Jenna Swain, Ellen Boylin, Harriet Turner, Rose Widdowson, Charlotte Thompson, David Elston or Sophie Haynes.