Cement Logistics are currently taking delivery of x26 new Bulk Powder road tankers, six of which have a striking new livery.
All of the new tanks also feature enhanced safety features and efficiency benefits that have been identified as part of Cement Logistics CVA+ 2016 and last year’s Employee Engagement Mini Survey feedback sessions, these include:
- Improved LED working lights to the rear and side of the trailer
- LED road lighting (rear lights, brake lights, side markers)
- Repeater (flashing/LED) side marker lights operated by left/right indicators
- High level rear LED lights (including strobes) at top of tank rear facing
- Lighter by 4% (200kgs) – smaller M3 and alloy wheelsAdditional pipe carrier to avoid need to roll up pipes (reduces damages and potential emissions)
- LED digital weigh gauges
- Lower reverse camera for safe cleaning and improved vision
- Low level suzi coupling removing the need to work at height
- Ergonomically friendly “Jump Hose” housing that enable driver to bring device lower and closer for coupling air supply
- Higher discharge pipe reducing the need for low level coupling/uncoupling of “tank to silo” pipe
- Larger and more visible “Caution Boards” to further enhance hazard to Vulnerable Road Users
The new tanks are a huge step forwards in improving Health & Safety both on the Public Highway and whilst making customer deliveries. The added benefit of the livery package is a great advertisement of our brand and our commitment to the Health & Safety of our drivers and the general public.