Pre-Register Now! Mineral Products 2019. 24th June 2019, QEII Conference Centre, Westminster.
This year leading speakers will address the impact of a more digital future, changing UK politics, and our economic and energy outlook. It will also focus on two key areas for our industry, the current innovation and ongoing evolution of construction, and international and national mineral resource challenges.
The MPA is working with FIGS Events who will be supporting the organisation of this year’s national conference at the QEII Conference Centre, London on Monday 24th June 2019.
A dedicated website is currently being developed which will provide an information hub and registration portal for the event, in the meantime, please use the following link to pre-register and secure the Early Bird Members’ rate per delegate of £192* (inc. VAT).
*The Early Bird Members’ rate will be available until Friday 17th May 2019; a discount code will be sent to registrants upon receipt of their pre-registration which will secure the Early Bird rate when registering online.
BBC newsreader and presenter Sophie Raworth will chair the event.
Mineral Products 2019 speakers at a glance:
- Lindsay Herbert, Digital Transformation Leader and Inventor, IBM iX
- Professor Vernon Bogdanor, King’s College London
- William Zimmern, Head of Global Macroeconomics, BP
- Professor Michael Grubb, Professor of Energy and Climate Change, University College London (UCL)
- Keith Waller, Programme Director, Construction Innovation Hub/Transforming Construction Alliance
- Dr Matthew Free, Director, Arup
- Pascal Peduzzi, Director of GRID-Geneva, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP
- Andrew Bloodworth, Science Director for Minerals and Waste, British Geological Survey
Mineral Products 2019 | key topics at a glance:
UK politics and economic outlook | Innovation within and evolution of construction | Energy outlook | International mineral resource challenges
Mineral Products 2019 | sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
A range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available. If you have any queries at all or would like to receive further information please do not hesitate to contact FIGS Events firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8304 2373.